Friday 15 April 2016

VISITING...

... my local garden centre allows me to combine 2 loves... gardens/plants and food... they have a café that sells marvellous home made (well on the premises anyway!! lol ) food. This week I got to combine another love when I spotted...

 

Gotta love a tea caddy xx I spotted this lovely ...and it just had to come home with me xx I will drink the tea .. green tea with mint....


... and then add the tin to my growing collection .....I found quite a few in the BIG clean up x .. remind me to get a picture.

Last night was the second Quilt Group meeting of this week ...WHY do they all come at the same time?... it was Sandbach last night. We had a lovely lady called Edna who brought fabrics for sale ...YES I am still resisting although I had to NOT touch with my fingers... just looked longingly !! lol x

She brought along a small make for the ladies ... I have done this previously ...

 
 

and use mine all the time x ... it was a super night xx

This morning the sun was out and so were these lovely colours...

 
 
 
 
 
 

NOW sadly the clouds have rolled in and it looks like rain ... HEY-HO will make more plants I suppose xx

Benta has been reading my daughters blog.... Sally.... and wondering why I don't share the sort of information such as .....did you know that turtles breath through their bums!!!!!! .....REALLY ? ... I think I will leave that sort of thing to her lol x

I'm off to walk the boys before it pours down xx

Diane x

4 comments:

Lucy | Charm About You said...

It was a nice morning but the rain has really started here now! Lovely tin :)

JoZart Designs said...

Do they really? Turtles that is!!! Amazing.
Love the tin but wouldn't like the tea in it.
It's so lovely the way things burst forth in April.
Have a good weekend,
Jo x

kiwikid said...

Well I never knew that about turtles!!! Lol!! Love then tea caddy...don't forget the photo ok.. I would help,you drink the tea!! :-) You did very well resisting the fabric...great to hear you had a good time there. Lovley to see spring doing its thing!! Hope you got your walk in before the clouds sent down the rain.

Benta AtSLIKstitches said...

Splutter! Always nice to be mentioned on anther blog ... I think!!!